Sunday 19 October 2008

Idea Book.



Well I have finally decided to make a small Idea Book for when my inspiration is flowing but no stash available to hand!I was fed up looking everywhere for a book that would be suitable so proceeded to make one myself.

My friend gave me a kit of black and white patterned paper which started off my inspiration.
1st I bought a pack of plain postcards which I placed holes in and then cut a back and front cover from scrap card, slightly bigger than the postcards.Then I covered the card in the patterned paper and placed holes in the same place as the pages.Then I added eyelets.

I attatched the whole book together with white ribbon and decorated the front cover with 3d flower embellishments and stick on letters also a embossed fairy.

Now I can take it anywhere with me and if something pops in my head I can scrpbble away!!!

No comments: