Tuesday 7 April 2009

Clara Clock!



Here is my creation for Dewdrop Craftz Challenge.
The Clara Clock.

We had to come up with something which wasn't a card! This got me thinking for quite a while.............As been as my son is starting school in September I thought about making him a clock to help him learn the numbers and to recognise how to tell the time.
It is a long way off before he will be able to do that but we have to start somewhere!

Hopefully cute Clara can help him ( Clara is a stamp purchased from Dewdrop Craftz )

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Gorgeous hun... love how you have used Clara...

Thankyou for joining in..

Nikki x

Adele said...

What a cute idea-love it. Thank you for joining in.

love Dingle.xx

Sarah (Dizzyblonde82) said...

Fab Clock :)

Can you send me your address for me to post the SU scalloped circle punch to you :) My email address is dizzyblonde82@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks Sarah x