Thursday 16 April 2009

Craft Stamper ATC Swap

I have decided to have a go at making some more ATC's. This being my 1st attempt at actually being in an ATC swap. The ATC's are being sent to The Craft Stamper Magazine who hold a themed swap every month and this month the theme was Birds.



I used a swirl stamp from Dulcie Jackson using clear embossing powder and then inked it with yellow and blue.I then used the free bird stamp that came with the magazine this month and added accents with gel pens.I then added some beading to each corner.
The photo doesn't really capture the sparkle of the ATC's but you can see what I have done.
Really looking forward to receiving other ATC's in return to see what other people's interpretation of the theme.

1 comment:

Sarah (Dizzyblonde82) said...

Hiya, I havent sent the punch to you yet as I havent got your address. Please can you email it to me at dizzyblonde82@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Sarah x