Thursday 16 April 2009

Denzel Card. ( Dewdrop Craftz Challenge )

This is a card I have made for the Dewdrop Craftz Challenge.The challenge is to create something for the men! Pop over to the blog to find out more as anyone can take part.
This stamp is Denzel the Dog which I have purchased from Dewdrop Craftz which was shouting out for a kennel!
I wanted to make a little card which I could give to my husband just to remind him how much I love him " A little note..............to say I love you so much ".

Hopefully I have managed to create a cute card!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love your card (and Denzel too). Thanks for playing along with us :)

Adele said...

Oh so cute, love the background you have created!

Thank you for joining in with our challenge.

love Dingle.xx

免费vpn said...

HI!
Today you are concerned about the health of their own it?

http://health98.blogspot.com/